Boitumelo Mputle is a specialist within the Human Capital Management field and has vast experience, related to this field, acquired from government, parastatal, and private business. She is also a Life Professional Coach and Motivational Speaker. She holds a strong view that learning is continuous and that it takes place in various forms and spaces. She is a catalyst of Positive Change and is driven to impact lives and transform mindsets and human behaviour.
She holds the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree: Health Science and Social Services (Psychological Counselling)
- Honours – Social Science
- Advanced Diploma – Project Management
- Post Graduate Honours – Project Management
- Post Graduate Diploma – Human Resources Development
She is currently pursuing a Master of Arts in Social and Behavioural Studies at UNISA.
- Human Resources Higher Certificate
- Labour Relations Certificate
She is internationally accredited as a Change Manager.